International versions of Einstein’s Refrigerator
List of Stories in Einstein's Refrigerator:
- Fartman – You can really earn a living releasing foul-smelling gas!
- The Collyer Brothers – But where was Langley?
- Michael Malloy – Possibly history’s most bizarre murder scheme.
- The Rooster Booster – The feathers will be flying!
- Ballooning – Up, up and away in my beautiful lawn chair…
- The Great Boston Molasses Disaster – History’s stickiest disaster.
- Citicorp Tower – Watch our for the Leaning Tower of Citibank.
- The Lake Peigneur Disaster – And away goes the lake down the drain!
- The Rainman – Don’t wish for too much of a good thing…
- Kitty Litter – What’s the scoop?
- Einstein’s Refrigerator – He really did design modern iceboxes.
- The Foot Thingy – Whatchamacallit?
- America’s First Subway – It was one big secret.
- Vaseline – It’s yummy for your tummy!
- The Zipper – Hey! Your fly is open!
- Nikola Tesla – He makes Thomas Edison look like a dummy.
- Hedy Lamarr – Not exactly your typical nerdy inventor with a pocket protector.
- Mike the Headless Chicken – He really was a chicken running around with his head cut off.
- George Washington – He was really the 9th President of the United States!
- Emperor Norton I – The USA’s first and only emperor.
- Pennies for College – A college education for just pennies.
- Fu-Go – The strangest weapon of World War II.
- Bat Bombs – The other top-secret weapon.
- Titanic – The curse of Violet Jessop.
- Poon Lim – How did he manage to survive?
- Mount Pelée – How an election killed the entire electorate.
- Gadsby – An E-less novel.
- Niagara Falls – The day that the Falls actually went dry.
- The Al-Kuwait – How Donald Duck helped save the day.
- The Baby Derby – How many babies can a woman have in ten years?