(This article originally appeared on page 4 of the March 8, 1950 publication of the Ottawa Journal and is reprinted word-for-word below.)
Teachers Demonstrate Film-Strip Projector
Miss Clara Gillespie and Miss L. G. Mann, teachers at Churchill Avenue School, gave a demon¬stration last night of the use of a film-strip projector for visual aid work in the classroom. The film strip, a comparatively new device, is a cross between a mo¬tion picture and still slides, pro¬ducing ‘ still pictures but faster and in better sequence than is possible with the use of slides.
The demonstration was given to a meeting of the Churchill Home and School Club.